The agreement between Circle and Vasanda will address specific vertical initiatives and innovative projects in the maritime and intermodal sector in the UK and point to port optimization through a focus on six main areas: : Last mile optimization and Digital Twin, Digital customs procedures, Data driven maritime intelligence, Free zone and Inland connections, International Fast and Secure Trade Lane (IoT) & sustainable Maritime trade and Pre-Clearing and Rail & Intermodality.
The presentation to members of the BPA focused on the above-mentioned six topics relating to port optimization with speakers including:
• Luca Abatello, CEO and President at CIRCLE Group
• Philip Lilliefelth, co-founder & CEO at Vasanda
• Simon Ring, Pole Star Space Applications
• Valentina Boschian, Port Activities Direction at Trieste Port Authority
• Miriam Fonda, Rail last mile & logistic specialist at CIRCLE Group